MythOnline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GH APPLICATION

2 posters

Go down

GH APPLICATION Empty GH APPLICATION

Post  Haso Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:17 am

thought I'd be cool and join in the GH application party. I really don't want to make an application. I feel very awkward making it. I feel that if I am to be chosen, then I would be approached and asked when I'm needed. This is why I never made an application. However, I will just so that my name gets out there I suppose. My msn messenger exhero2009@hotmail.com.. Aol Cools177@aol.com Yahoo corrie_enis@yahoo.com I'm not always logged onto there, but if it is required, I will make sure to be on there as well as the forums as much as possible.

Now, I spaced my application out differently, don't hate me for it.

So, here's some information about me so you know what kind of a person I am.

I'm currently 19 years young and in college; my first year is almost complete. My name is Corrie, call me whatever you like. My schedule is very flexible. I'm located in Texa's, which is in the US (GMT -5). I can be available at any time, except when I'm sleeping because as a human being, I need to do that. I'm on the forums the whole time I'm in game and even more. I always make sure I leave the forums up, just to check for notices and new posts.
I consider myself a good person. I live my life by my morals, and I love it. Yeah, everyone has times when they get into arguments, but I always just tend to use my intelligence to outsmart them and give up with trying to persuade them.

Now, some information on my Conquer and Wow experience.

I wasn't very interested in joining a private server at first after the whole horrible experience I had in the previous server, but I manned up and joined. During that time I've come to love the server, and I've been active all that time. The only time I took a break was for about two weeks maybe a month and a half ago. As for Co, I played that with a few friends for about four years. I learned the game very well during that time, although, I admit I was never good with prices. That experience in Co really helped me to adapt to this server, along with the help of Friends. I'd say I've been pretty helpful in games as well, mainly to friends and my guild. If you want my characters' names, I'd be happy to give them out over a private message. I like to keep that a secret.

My experience as a Game Master?

I have been a game master before. On Wow Servers. And Others I have owned my own private servers as well. I have done Co Servers Also.

Languages?

I speak English. I am very confident in my grammatical skills. I am a head proofreader for a manga scanlation company. That sort of shows that other people are confident in my skills as well. I always type properly. Even in games I type properly. I annoy people by typing properly. I take spelling and grammar very seriously, twenty-four seven. This reflects my intelligence. I've been told that I act like a 21 year old because of my highly intellectual vocabulary.
I have taken Spanish classes as well, so I could help out some Spanish speaking players. I will warn you though, I'm not fluent in the language, so I would take a while to write a response.

What would I bring to the table?

I know all the game masters were being swamped and spammed by everyone, and I really wish I would have been able to be more helpful.
All I really want to bring in is some more help. I know that as game masters, we don't host events or get to go around having a blast. It's full of helping others get through problems and being there for support, which is a very challenging job. I'm up for it though.
When making suggestions, I always try to look at everything from everyone's perspective. I'm not one-sided or biased. I believe that some of my suggestions have been helpful. If my suggestions do seem biased and someone thinks I'm being one-sided, I always support my reasoning and try to understand why the other person finds it to be like that.
I feel that I would be helpful to the team. Another leg for the team to stand on. The more people we have to help the team out, the stronger the team is.

Other information.

If you do need any other information, feel free to ask here or message me. I wanted to add more, but I couldn't really think of anything else. I'm pretty sure you're not looking for anyone else right now, but for future references, it's here.

I thank you in advance for taking your time to read through my application. Take your time in your decision if you'd like.
Haso
Haso

Back to top Go down

GH APPLICATION Empty Re: GH APPLICATION

Post  MortalKinG[PM] Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:51 pm

ok i added you in yahoo ..
MortalKinG[PM]
MortalKinG[PM]
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

GH APPLICATION Empty Re: GH APPLICATION